Monday, June 29, 2009

why tis shameless human around us???

Just hang up incoming call from my friend…
She told me tat she face a trouble ppl…the fu*king human…bcoz of her bf,
nono…is $$…
bcz of it she dare to betray friend…damaged agreement…


she treat her like buddy…nono..we all close as jimui b4…all treat her like best friend..
finally,bcoz of catching a ‘rich’ man…she bcame very arrogant…disgusting…in front of us…
tis kind shameless woman…beg ppl change contract n just wanna take advantage of ppl…
ITS ok 1st…
bt finally she damaged tis agreement n disappear from our country…DAMN..
all bcoz of got ppl at another country provide more $$ for her…


how bout ending??

I trust human ll get retribution if they r tis kind ppl…


n…


I wish all the best for my friend…my GOD kindly bless her…


...:::bb de laputa:::...

No comments:

Post a Comment